General characteristics of the Computing cluster:
· The number of computing nodes: 151
· Type of computing nodes:
- Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX920 S1 Dual Server Blade
- Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX350 S8
· The number of processors: 300
· Type of CPUs:
- Intel Xeon Quad Core DP X5550 2,66GHz
- Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 6C/12T 2.10GHz 15MB
- Intel Xeon Phi Co-Processor 5110P
· Cores: 1288
· The number of processor cores hybrid: 2640
· The number of of GPU-Accelerators: 6
· Type of GPU accelerators: nVidia Tesla K20X
· Cores: 16128
· Random access memory: DDR3-1333 2048 GB
· Storage System: NetApp FAS6080A 280 TB
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- InfiniBand HCA 40Gb/s, QDR
· Management Servers Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S5
· Operating systems:
Windows HPC Server 2012 R2
Rocks Cluster Distribution 5.4.3 (Viper)
Peak performance: 80 TFLOPS
National Open Research Laboratory of Information and Space Technologies.
The main purpose of activity of the Laboratory - is an ensuring the conduct of the research work on information and space technologies in accordance with the contracts with authorized bodies and subjects of scientific and technological activities.
Computing cluster KazNRTU name of K.I. Satpaev
Copyright 2015 by NORLIST
Upgrading cluster in prosperous technical university of the country
KazNRTU after K.I.Satpayev held the opening ceremony of High Performance Computing cluster modernized at its own expense, a peak performance of 80 Tflops.
KazNRTU Render Farm
Rendering the first full-length animated 3D-animated JSC «Kazakhfilm»
Official licensed software MIKE 21
NORLIST is pleased offer to all interested persons to complex multi-specialized software for modeling of waves, pollution transport, etc.
NORLIST is pleased offer to all interested persons to complex multi-specialized software for solve problems of continuum mechanics.
Official licensed software STAR-CCM+